10 Lines on Elephant in English
10 Lines on Elephant in English : The elephant is a very big animal. Every school kid should learn more about this common animal. Here are 10 sentences on the elephant in English for all class students. I hope you will learn about this animal from these lines. Don’t forget to share these lines with your kids.
10 Lines on Elephant in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4
Here are 10 lines on elephants in English for class 1, 2, 3, and 4. These lines are easy to learn. You should share these lines with your kids.
- The elephant is the biggest animal in the land.
- It has a really big and massive body.
- It has four big legs that keep its body balanced.
- It has two small eyes and a short tail.
- Elephants have trunks that help them to grab food.
- They are mostly seen in Africa and Asia.
- They can run and swim faster.
- In the old-time, they were used in war.
- They are really important for the environment.
- In India, it is worshiped in the form of Lord Ganesha.
10 Lines on Elephant in English for Class 5, 6, 7
These 10 sentences on elephants in English are for classes 5, 6 and 7 students.
- The elephant is a very big animal.
- It is known for its sharp brain and keen memory.
- Most of the elephants are black or grey colored.
- It has four big legs like pillars and they help it to balance the really big body.
- It has really massive large two ears but the eyes are really small and the tail is short.
- It has a big and long trunk that uses to grab the food and drinking water.
- Elephants are mostly seen in Africa and Asia.
- There are lots of elephants in India. You will find lots of them in West Bengal, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, and Assam.
- In the old-time, it was used in the war as the bearer of arms and soldiers.
- I like the elephant very much.
10 Lines on Elephant in English for Class 8, 9, 10
Here are a few lines on elephants for students of class 8, 9 and 10.
- The elephant is the biggest animal living in the land. It is so huge in size.
- It has four big and pillar-like legs, two large ears, and two small eyes. It looks grey and most of the time they are ugly and to so much enjoyable to see.
- People gathered to see the elephant due to its size and not seen often. Most of the kids love to see the elephant in the zoo.
- In the jungle, the elephants stay as a group. Most of the time there are 20 to 25 elephants together is a group. Their groups are called a herd.
- The elephant has a large brain that’s why they can store lots of information there and can remember things after a couple of years.
- They have a great system to communicate with themselves. They make different types of sound and sign with their trunk.
- The elephant has a large body and too much weight and that’s why they can’t jump. But they can run over a speed of 35 kilometers per hour.
- They love to stay with intelligent animals such as apes and humans. And they have emotions like a human, even they cry.
- They love to bathe a lot. Enough bathing helps them to protect their body skin from insect attack.
- I love watching the elephant a lot. This is one of my favorite animals.
Read it also: Essay On Yoga for Humanity