10 Lines on Peacock for Students and Children in English
10 Lines on Peacock: Peacock, additionally called peafowl, any of the three types of radiant feathered birds of the pheasant family, Phasianidae (request Galliformes). So, the male is a peacock, and the female is a peahen; both are peafowl. The two most-unmistakable types of peafowl are the blue, or Indian, peacock (Pavocristatus), of India and Sri Lanka, and the green, or Javanese, peacock (P. muticus), found from Myanmar (Burma) to Java. The Congo peacock (Afropavocongensis), which occupies the forested inside of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, was found in 1936 after a hunt that started in 1913 with the finding of a solitary feather.
10 Lines on Peacock
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Peacock for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Peacock is one of the most beautiful creatures of the earth, which is feathered.
- Peacock is a blue colored bird, and its feathers are blue, green, and golden.
- In India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and Africa, peacocks are found.
- Peacocks look beautiful in their colorful feathers.
- Peacocks look lovely when it dances in the rain.
- Peacocks cannot fly much high.
- Peacock has a huge tail.
- In night peacocks go on the tree for protecting themselves.
- Peacock is the male one and peahen is the female.
- The life of a peacock is generally up to 10 to 25 years.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Peacock for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Peacock is a magnificent bird that is found in not many nations like India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, African mainland.
- In India, in Jammu-Kashmir, Assam, Mizoram, and parts of the eastern Indian landmass, peacocks are found.
- The tail of the peacock is beautiful; mainly when it moves in the downpour.
- In the year 1963, peacock said to be the national bird.
- In mythology “Karthikeya” is referred to as a peacock. Ruler Krishna wore peacock’s plume on his head.
- Peacock is sacred in the Hindu religion.
- The feather of the peacock is likewise utilized in some plan and enrichment, hoops; ornaments made with peacock feathers are additionally very mainstream.
- Peacocks are said to be timid they evade individuals and attempt to stow away in shrubs and in different spots from the individuals who are looking to it.
- There are a few types of a peacock which have white feathers.
- Peacocks are exceptionally alert, on feeling any threat they begin yelling to caution different individuals from their peacock family.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Peacock for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Peacock is an adorable feathered creature. It has variation feathers that make it distinctive from other birds. Peacocks have a crown or peak on their head.
- They are called the kings all things considered. They look delightful because of their vivid feather.
- Peacocks can live in dry and hot deserts and even can get by in frigid climates. In territories where there is a lot of freshwaters found, there in woodlands and bushes. Peacocks sleep on the lower parts of trees.
- Peacocks are exceptionally shy and timid.
- Peahen is the female one. Peacocks can not fly yet they can run extremely quickly since they have solid legs. They ordinarily make sharp and abrasive voices to caution different birds when they see any danger.
- On cloudy days they deliver a ton of views since they love downpour. In the rainy season when it downpours Peacocks open their feathers and move joyfully.
- They live up to 20 to 25 years. Their female peahen is smaller in size.
- As we realize that Peacocks are likewise found in fields and gardens. They, as a rule, eat grains. They are the companion of ranchers and foe of the snake and insects.
- Peacocks can not fly higher because their large tail is more massive than their body.
- They are likewise found in African landmass, Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On Peacock
Can peacock able to fly?
No, the peacock cannot fly because of their large tail that stops them from flying.
Do snakes scare from peacocks?
Peacocks do not like snakes, so they generally are tough on them, which leads the snakes to run away.
Who are called peacocks?
The male peafowl is known as a peacock, and the female peafowl is the peahen.
Describe the nature of the peacocks.
Peacocks are generally aggressive, territorial types of birds which usually said to be the king of all birds. They are also very protective of the creatures they are friendly with.
Read it also: Important Festivals Of Orissa