Essay on Friendship for Students and Children
Herewith, We have composed an Essay on Friendship for School Students and Children in English, So the Students who are going to participate in Essay Writing Competition can refer to this article to perform well in their competition. you can also refer to the below-given quotes on friendship, Friendship poems, Friendship Slogans, and Best messages on Friendship to make your essay on friendship more Attractive and interactive.
Long Essay on Friendship
Friendship is like a precious flower that is ready to bloom every hour, it may stop growing or keep on flowing but you still have it forever. We can say that friendship is one mind in two bodies. Friendship consists of love, fight, tears, pain, trust, faith, patience, jealousy, arguments, secrets, etc., A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together, as long as the relationship lives in their heart true friends are never apart.
A true friend is someone who understands your past, encourages your future, and supports your present. Anything is possible when you have a true friend there to support you. True friendship is not about Something whom you have known longest but it’s about who came and never left your side. Friendship is not a word it’s not merely a relationship but it’s a silent promise between each other that I was, I am, and I will be. Friendship is forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
Essay on Friendship: Friendship is a precious relationship that is formed neither by blood nor by similarity, it’s formed by a silent promise between two hearts to stay with each other forever in times of good and bad. A friend is someone with whom you love to spend your time, to share your joys and sorrows. In a true friendship, you need not act or fake yourself, you just be how you are and what you are.
Friendship is a great treasure that anyone can possess in their life. Parents and siblings love us because the relationship was formed by blood or by birth. But a friend is someone who is initially a stranger and then occupies his/her place in our heart, friendship is something which is pure love without any expectations and exceptions. A true friend is a strong pillar of support who stands beside us even in the toughest times. A real friend is someone who feels happy for our success and sad for our failures and understands our heart without a word of expression.
To maintain a long-lasting friendship, everyone who is in the precious friendship relation should be patient, honest in all perspectives like emotions and decision making, etc., As a true friend one must encourage his friend towards the success path and by being a responsible person one should correct the mistakes of his friend because friendship is a sweet responsibility, not an opportunity.
In a true friendship, a true friend is someone you can trust in your life and he has been seen the best and worst of you and will be there forever to share your feelings. you feel very comfortable sharing your innermost feelings and thoughts. In true friendship, every emotion is understood even it is not expressed. There are good friends and best friends. True or best friends are the ones with whom you have a special bond of love and affection.
A true friend is someone who walks in even in your toughest times when the rest of the world walks out. You may come across that many people walk in and walk out of life but only a true friend leaves a footprint in your heart. True friends are not someone who makes your problems disappear but they are the ones who will not disappear when you are facing problems. True friendship is not being there when everything is fine and convenient but it’s about being there even when it’s not.
Importance of Friendship
Having true friendship in our life is essential because we learn to love, help, trust someone who is not our family. We learn so many things in life that we cannot learn from anywhere else. A true friend never leaves us in a hard time they motivate us towards the right path and save us from evil.
You learn to understand and trust someone. True friendship teaches you to be loyal and helps to get loyalty in return. Friendship makes us stronger and helps us to reach our goals. Moreover, true friends are like valuable assets they heal our pain, share our sorrow, make us strong and happy even in hard times.
A true friend cares and supports us during the hardest times, He is the motivator, caretaker, supporter, teacher, a comforter in every aspect of our life.
Friendship is a bond that ensures happiness, especially during difficult times. A true friend guides direct and tries to bring out the best in you. A true friend is always ready to sacrifice himself for the betterment of the other.
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t learned anything.”– Muhammad Ali
Quotes on Friendship
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”– C.S. Lewis
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”– David Tyson
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”– Washington Irving
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”– Jim Henson
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”– Leo Buscaglia
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”– Thomas J. Watson
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”– Unknown
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”– Arnold H. Glasgow
- “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”– Plutarch
- “The real test of friendship is can you do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
– Eugene Kennedy
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”– Arnold H. Glasgow
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”– Friedrich Nietzsche
- “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”– George Santayana
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”’– Socrates
- “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”– Clifton Fadiman
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”– Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”– Ed Cunningham
- “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”– Arthur Brisbane
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”– Bernard Meltzer
- “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together with the same way.”– Charles Kingsley
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”– Donna Roberts
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. “– Linda Grayson
Friendship In Letters -by Shelley Williams
A handwritten letter
speaks in colorful hues,
A shade over each word
in pink, purple, and blues.
Black ink confessions,
a well-lived design,
Precious to keep
from a best friend of mine.
Adorned with emotions
the expressions you bear,
Embraced by the feelings
you have chosen to share.
The troubles you face
when there is a fight,
The drama experienced
is an understood sight.
“I know how you feel”
a warm heart will say,
You are never alone
when you reach out that way.
Cheerful at times
written with a smile,
Each letter is drawn
in an individual style.
Nice thoughts on paper,
a sincere form of art,
no matter the expression
“YOU” are the best part.
Friendship by Vivien Wade
I traveled down a lonely road
Hoping to find a friend,
One in whom I could confide,
And time with me would spend.
Although surrounded by people,
Not one seemed to even care,
For on that lonely road of life,
No friend could I find there.
Then I joined a friendship club,
But their friends they had,
They seemed to meet in cliques,
Which made me feel quite sad.
Now I had a different thought,
A new direction I would take,
By becoming a friend to someone,
I’m sure a friendship I’d make.
Visiting hospitals and nursing homes,
I was made so welcome there,
Many were longing for a friend,
Now I find friends everywhere.
By becoming interested in others,
Not the interest in you they take,
This is the way to show friendship,
And many true friendships make.
Life is nothing without friendship.
A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
Happiness is friendship.
Friends never say goodbye.
I want to be with you until my last page.
Friendship doubles your joys and divides your sorrows.
Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
The most beautiful relationship in the world is friendship.
A road to a friend’s house is never long.
Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.
Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
Count your age with friends but not with years.
Friends are the sunshine of life.
Everyone is a friend until they prove otherwise
Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
Keep calm & enjoy friendship.
Hold a true friend and don’t let go.
Your friends are what will matter in the end.
Best Messages on Friendship
- True friendship cannot be forged overnight. It has to be tested by time over and over again. Thank you for being my true friend and my only soulmate!
- It’s hard to meet people in life who are willing to give everything without the hope of any return. I call myself lucky because I have someone like that in my life. It’s you!
- You have always been there in my hard times and my heartbreaks. I thank god every day for blessing me with such a true friend like you!
- Anyone can be on your mind at any time, but only a handful can stay in your heart all the time. They are called friends. You are one of them to me.
- Thank you for being around when I was going through hard times, my best friend forever.
- I don’t want thousands of friends on Facebook, nor do I want thousands of followers on Twitter. I just want a real friend like you. Thanks for being present in my life, all the time, all the way.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them. Happy Friendship Day.
- Many people can leave their marks on your life, but only a few can leave their marks on your heart. You are one of the very few, my friend!
- I won’t promise to be your friend forever, cause I won’t live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.
- You know every trick to make me smile and every magic to make my sadness disappear. Your kind of friend is so rare because you are the most precious gem in the world!
- No one can make me more comfortable than you. You are the reason why life seems so perfect to me even with all its absurdities!
- You are the best thing that anybody can ask for as a friend. Your friendship is nothing but an inspiration for me to be happy in life!
- If everyone in the world had a friend like you, the world would be so happy and full of smiles. Thank you for choosing to be my best friend!
- Never in a million years would I have thought that we would be friends. But God has His plans, and I love that He was kind enough to let me find someone like you.
- I want our friendship to be like the infinity loop as it has no ending to it. I want to have you as my friend forever. Love you, dear friend.
- I never forget to include you in my prayers because you are so special. Thanks for being here with me and making me lifeless vulnerable. Damn, I’m lucky.
Finally, We hope that the above Essay on Friendship for School Students and Children in English will be helpful to make them understand the value of friendship purely. we have composed this essay on Long Essay friendship for School Students and Children in English with different Friendship Slogans, Quotes on friendship, Best messages on Friendship, and poems on friendship to make users more interesting to read this article.
Read it also:
1 thought on “Essay on Friendship”