Best 5 Sentences, 10 Lines & Short Essay on Importance of Water
Essay on Importance of Water : We are here to share essays for primary classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 students on importance water in English. Water is essential for our life, and there is no life without water on earth.
5 Sentences About Water For Kids of Class 1 & 2
Latest Short Essay on Importance of Water In English For School Students
(1) Water is essential for our life, and there is no life without water on earth.
(2) We get water from many sources like rivers, groundwater (wells), rain, etc.
(3) We use water for drinking, cooking food, cleaning, and many other purposes.
(4) Water is useful to grow plants and for agricultural life to get food.
(5) The amount of clean water on earth is very less, so people use to do rainwater harvesting.
(6) People also make dams to generate electricity from water and to make proper and limited use of water.
(7) Water is also used in industries, and they need to grow.
(8) Life on this planet depends upon the water which one of them must need for every living being and plants; no water means no life.
Best 10 Lines on Importance of Water
(1) Water is one of the best gifts from God to humans on this planet. There will be no life without water.
(2) Water is the most needed or significant for all living beings.
(3) More than 70 % of the earth’s area is covered with water in different forms.
(4) We use water for drinking, cooking purposes, cleaning, and many other purposes.
(5) We get water from different sources like rivers, wells, lakes, rain, and many other sources.
(6) Water is also essential for industrial use and a need for industries to grow.
(7) It is used in agriculture to irrigate crops or lands to cultivate food and also used to water plants at gardens or homes.
(8) Water is essential for our domestic, agricultural, and industrial purposes.
(9) We use clean and pure water for drinking and cooking purposes.
(10) Water is an essential natural resource for us to live, but nowadays, the clean water level is decreasing day by day, and we should save it for the future.
Best Essay on Water And Its Importance In Life
Water natural resource and is a precious gift of nature to humans. Water is essential for survival or life.
A hungry man can live for many days, but a thirsty man can’t as it is impossible to live without water.
Water is the need for every human being as well as plants. Everyone needs water, humans, animals, birds, and plants.
Without water, life or vegetation cannot be expected; they all will disappear.
Without the water, there will be no plants, fruits, animals, or humans.
There are a total of two types of water, one sweet or regular water, and the other is saline water, which is salty and found in the seas.
Drinking water is known as sweet water. And seawater is known as salty or saline water.
Seawater can be used for drinking or cooking purposes.
There are many diseases and germs grown in still water and will be spread with mosquitoes and moths. So we have to clean our surroundings or neighborhood to stay healthy and disease-free.
Water is the most need for humans for agricultural use, domestic use, and industrial use.
People also made dams use water to generate electricity.
As water is the most need for humans, the amount of safe water or the clean water on earth is also decreasing day by day, so we should save water. We should not waste water and use it sparingly.
We should not let the tap open, do not wash vehicles with water rather than we should use a wet cloth to clean vehicles.
Water consumption is also increased because of the increasing population, and everyone needs water to consume, bath and clean clothes and dishes.
So we should also make people aware of the increasing population and its ill effects.
We should properly drink water; otherwise, it may also harm our body.
We should boil water before drinking that kills all the germs present in it. And save us from stomach diseases.
Water has many benefits nowadays, it not only quenches our thirst but also used for many other purposes.
People make dams to generate electricity with water, to create small lakes to rear fishes, and to cultivate agricultural lands.
We should start saving water today for future use, then only our future will be safe because there is almost 2.5% of safe or drinking water is present on earth, which is also decreasing day by day.
Read it also: