Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure for Students and Children
In this article we have provided an Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure: Short Essay, Long Essay, Quotes, Images. To help out the students, we have provided complete information about Prevention as better than cure. So students can check out the complete article for more information.
Short Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure
Here we have provided a Short Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure for children. Prevention is better than Cure is the famous saying from the time of history. Prevention and Cure are two different words but are interlinked with each other. Prevention is the way of safety without attack any harm to our body. On contrary, a Cure means getting out of harm with some medication. Prevention is one of the best ways for our body not to get attacked with diseases. Once a person is careless in the prevention and neglects his safety
for health then he is bound to many diseases and can or cannot be cured for the medication.
It is the responsibility of an individual to take care of their health and do not get prone to any type of disease. It is very important for a person to be cautious about their health and to safeguard it. Beforehand if the precautions and the safety for health are taken then there will be no chance for any types of health problems. Once if there araises any problem with the health it is very difficult to cure them by medication. The medication for a cure may or may not show the effect on the body of a person in some situations. So in these types of situations, the person becomes ill and it also leads to the death of the person. So, a person should be very cautious about their care and prevent health beforehand by taking certain preventive measures.
The word prevention can be overlooked in different senses because every situation in life needs to be handled with care. The situation may be good or bad a person needs to be careful before anything happens, unfortunately. It is better to stop the situation beforehand than bear the loss. A person needs to be very careful in all the situations in life and needs to expect the situations for the prevention of it. Hence, “Prevention is better than Cure” in every moment of life this saying is helpful in different senses.
Long Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure
This is the Long Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure. “Prevention is better than Cure” is a famous proverb since the ancient times of Indian History. Prevention means taking safety measures. Cure means relief from harmful attacks. A person needs to maintain preventive measures following health. Preventive measures for a person helps to get rid of many harmful and filthy diseases. The care and responsibility of an individual are to be cautious about their health and to maintain proper and hygenic health.
Most of the people with no precautions on health get easily attacked with the diseases and for the cure of the diseases, they see for different ways to get rid of it. Sometimes in some situations, it is possible to cure the disease, but all the diseases will not take the same time for a cure. Then it becomes very difficult for a person to withstand the problem and completely losses total health. So to avoid such types of situations, it is better to take the prevention than opt for a cure.
Many people who are prone to diseases lack prevention. People get realized about their health only after developing a disease in their body. Then they feel like if they prevent the disease beforehand they are not in this situation. Preventive measures for health are more important and they act as an effective tool in safeguarding the health of a person.
The measures are drinking clean water, intake nutritious food, having a balanced diet, maintaining a constant weight, washing hands, Exercising regularly, taking bath twice a day, brushing the teeth regularly, washing hands with soap after the use of toilets, etc., these are some of the measures that person need to follow for the proper health. These little things help a person to stay away from all types of diseases. Vaccinations are available to the diseases for the people to save the lives of mankind.
“Prevention is better than Cure” is used in different senses in our daily life. In other terms of life, it is important to solve the stop problem beforehand than to solve the problem. So it is better to stop the situation before it happens. People think in a way to solve the problem rather than stop the problem with the techniques. The technique of stopping a situation will help a person to grow to higher standards in life. A person who knows the tricks and techniques of prevention will be very successful in life.
Consequences in life make to tend to difficult situations, a wise person with complete knowledge of life bear all the situations by stopping the problem with the knowledge that he possesses. Preventing the problem is important in life because to live a peaceful and happy life.
The saying “Prevention is better than Cure” explains the complete meaning of prevention of the disease or a problem in life. At times, people see for the luxury and happiness in life, they forget the control measures and safeguard of health. So they get prone to diseases in a very period. People look for a doctor for curing the diseases and sometimes it may be cured and sometimes it may not. How much money you have is not important, in a situation of health the point is that how much you are protected from danger. Thus, prevention is far better than cure.
Quotes on Prevention is Better than Cure
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “True prevention is not waiting for bad things to happen, it’s preventing things from happening in the first place.” -Don McPherson
- “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” -Albert Einstein
- “Prevention is so much better than healing because it saves the labor of being sick.” -Thomas Adams
- “Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.” -Bill Gates
- “A milligram of prevention is worth a kilogram of cure.” -John Robert Colombo
- “Diseases can rarely be eliminated through early diagnosis or good treatment, but prevention can eliminate the disease.” -Denis Parsons Burkitt
- “You have so much power to bring awareness, prevention, and change.” -Ashley Judd
- “Prevention is better than cure.” -Desiderius Erasmus
- “Medical science has proven time and again that when the resources are provided, great progress in the treatment, cure, and prevention of disease can occur.” -Michael J. Fox
- “The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and the cause and prevention of disease.” -Thomas A. Edison
- “Prevention is the daughter of intelligence.” -Walter Raleigh
- “You can do everything you can to try to stop bad things from happening to you, but eventually things will happen, so the best prevention is a positive attitude.” -Marie Osmond
- “One of the best aspects of health care reform is it starts to emphasize prevention.” -Anne Wojcicki
- “He who cures a disease may be the most skillful, but he that prevents it is the safest physician.” -Thomas Fuller
- “One of the biggest changes in our society is the shift from prevention to reaction.” -Clay Shirky
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of bandages and adhesive tape.” -Groucho Marx
- “Imagine a world in which medicine was oriented toward healing rather than the disease, where doctors believed in the natural healing capacity of human beings and emphasized prevention above treatment. In such a world, doctors and patients would be partners working toward the same ends.” -Andrew Weil
- “I can only encourage everyone to take a close look at their practices. Prevention is always better than cure.” -Neelie Kroes
- “One of the problems of our society is that we spend too much time thinking about punishment and not enough about prevention.” -Roy Hattersley
- “Prevention is a very important part of solving the problem of cancer.” -Eva Vertes
- “Moderation means prevention. Prevention means achieving much virtue.” -Laozi
- “Education, awareness, and prevention are the keys, but stigmatization and exclusion from family is what makes people suffer most.” -Ralph Fiennes
- “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure understated.” -Warren Buffett
- “Think about it: Heart disease and diabetes, which account for more deaths in the U.S. and worldwide than everything else combined, are completely preventable by making comprehensive lifestyle changes. Without drugs or surgery.” -Dean Ornish
Conclusion: In the conclusion of the Essay on Prevention is better than Cure, it makes people remember about health and also makes them prevent the body from various diseases. We wish the above Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure is very helpful in your search.
Read it also:
2 thoughts on “Essay on Prevention is Better than Cure”