Essay on Where There is a Will There is a Way for students and children
In this article we have provided an Essay on Where there is a will there is a way: Short Essay, Long Essay, Quotes, Images. Students can go through the complete article for more information on this essay.
Short Essay on Where There is a Will There is a Way
This is the Short Essay on Where there is a will there is a way. The proverb “Where there is a will there is a way” is very encouraging for a person to achieve his/her goal. The proverb means that a person with strong determination to do something finds some or other way to accomplish the task. A person with courage and determination to achieve a goal find some of the other alternative ways for accomplishing his goal. A person with strong willpower and dedication to work achieves success in a very easy way by his hard work. The success of a person depends on his hard work and determination. The more hard work and determination the soon he receives his success in life.
Determination and hard work are the two important factors to accomplish will. A strong will can even move the mountains. In the same way, a will can change the entire life of a person. A person with continuous hard work and determination can achieve anything in life. One who lacks hard work and determination tends to fear for every situation in life. It depends upon the person to strive hard to reach their goals. If one decides to achieve the goals there come many opportunities in his way that makes it easy for him in reaching his goal.
When a person becomes weak in certain situations, then it tells the person lacks confidence and determination. Strong willpower and determination are more important in the life of a person to accomplish a goal. Lack of hard work and willpower will make a person weak and depressed. It is the confidence and hard work of a person that will make him strong in reaching goals and help him to grow stronger towards the hard situations in life. There come many difficulties and hurdles in reaching the goals, so one should be able to bear them and be strong to achieve success in life. Hence “Where there is a will there is a way” makes a person more confident about the future.
Long Essay on Where there is a will there is a way
Here is the Long Essay on Where there is a will there is a way. The proverb “Where there is a will there is a way” encourages a person to move towards his goals. To reach the goals, one should require strong willpower and determination. Strong willpower and determination will make a person work hard for a successful accomplishment. For a determined person it seems to be very easy to achieve success with hard work. A person who is dedicated to hard work can acquire success in a very limited because he will be able to work so hard for achieving success. On the other hand, willpower makes a person so stronger and tends to work hard the accomplish the task.
One cannot expect easy success without hard work and determination. One should have strong willpower and set the mind in such a way to accomplish the task and reach the goals. By the hard work for the achieving goals there comes a lot of opportunities in way of accomplishing the tasks. If one uses these opportunities can reach the goals easily. Strong determination and hard work make a person achieve goals. ?If one decided to achieve the goal there should be no back look and should not give up the way in the middle. You should strive hard till the end for success.
Great personalities in history will make people awake for the work they have done for the world. This is done only because of their strong willpower and determination towards the goal. The great icons of today’s world are recognized by the work only because of their continuous willpower and determination towards the work. One cannot get success in a single day. It takes times of months and sometimes years for accomplishing success in life. If a person fails at the first attempt for success, it is not considered as that person is not fit to gain success. It means that a person is reaching his success by strong willpower and hard work.
The main thing is patience in hard work. If patience is lost while striving for success then a person cannot reach his goal. One can dream about success in life and in the same way, should work hard with strong determination and willpower to achieve dreams in reality. Proper hard work and determination in life will make a person reach higher positions in life. People who are with strong willpower and determination will achieve success by crossing all the hurdles and difficulties in life. Thus, “Where there is a will there is a way” explains everything is possible with hard work, willpower and determination.
Quotes Where there is a will there is a way
- “There’s always away – if you’re committed.”Tony Robbins
- “If you really want something, and work hard, and take the age of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way. Foll. your Dreams.” -J.e Goodall
- “Just because you’ve come to a dead-ended-end, not time dead-end. Find a different route and keep pressing forward.” -Joel Osteen
- “No matter how frustrated you may feel, there is always a way out. In every situation that arises, we choose to be powerful or powerless. It may not always feel like it, but it is a choice. And there are consequences for these choices in terms of the results we get, and the subsequent increase or decrease in our power and influence. If we choose powerlessness, it is often because we doubt there is any other option.” -Blaine Lee Pardoe
- “There is always a way to go if you look for it.” -Ernest A. Fitzgerald
- “See what you can do. See what you want to do. See what you will do about it. Find your way out.” -Yoko Ono
- “No matter what the statistics say there is always a way.” -Bernie Siegel
- “If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it.” -Michael Jordan
- “There is always a way and always hope in the next sunrise, and the next second, and the next minute.” -Ziggy Marley
- “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Over, under, around, or through. There is always a way.” – Soteria Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “There are no dead ends. There is always a way out. What you learn in one failure you utilize in your next success.” -Henry Ford
- “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.” -Satchel Paige
- “In every crisis, there is a message. Crises are nature’s way of forcing change – breaking down old structures, shaking loose negative habits so that something new and better can take their place.” -Susan L. Taylor
- “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” -Nhat Hanh
- “If there is a will, there is always a way my friend.” -Richard Kuklinski
- “Stop crying; stand up and look around you; there is always a way out in life!” -Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “If something’s not impossible, there must be a way of doing it.” -Nicholas Winton
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” -Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “When the devil is shouting ‘no way’, get ready…the way is about to show up.” -Jerry Savelle
- “When business is not all that it should be there is a temptation to sit back and say, Well, what’s the use! We’ve done everything possible to stir up a little business and nothing is doing so what’s the use of trying! There is always a way. There was a way in and there is a way out. And success comes to the man who grits his teeth, squares his jaw, and says, There is a way for me and, by jingo, I’ll find it. The stagnation gathers green scum, finally dries up and leaves an unsightly hollow.” -Cliff Sloan
- “My highest achievement: never shutting my heart down. Even in my darkest moments – through sexual abuse, a pregnancy at 14, lies and betrayals – I remained faithful, hopeful and open to seeing the best in people, regardless of whether they were showing me their worst. I stayed open to believing that no matter how hard the climb, there is always a way to let in a sliver of light to illuminate the path forward.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “I try to have reasonably happy endings because I would hate any child to be cast down in gloom and despair; I want to show them you can find a way out of it.” -Jacqueline Wilson
- “If you had a free society you couldn’t get people to go to war if you had an intelligent type of upbringing in one’s children. They would say; There must be many other ways of solving problems other than killing people.” -Jacque Fresco
- “A solution exists for every challenge to our peace of mind. There is always a way, somehow. What holds us back from happiness is our lack of faith in the mighty power of the Holy
- Spirit to address our most humble needs.” -Harold Klemp
In this Essay on Where there is a will, there is a way that helps people to be very strong in way of reaching the goals. Also, impossible work can be made possible with strong willpower.
Read it also: