Top 30 Most Important Programming Languages and Its Full Form for Competitive Exams
Most Important Programming Languages : Hello Friends, Welcome to Loud Study! In this post, we will discuss the top 30 important computer programming languages and the full form behind it.
Most Important Programming Languages
Mainly computer programming languages full forms are asked under computer awareness topics for various competitive exams either it is SSC exams, banking exams, or railway exams.
Thus, It’s necessary to know the full form of various computer programming languages used by computer programmers for coding.
Here is a list of Top 30 Important Programming Languages and Full Form for Banking Exams :
- ADO– Active Data Object
- ALGOL– ALGOrithmic Language
- ASP– Active Server Pages
- BASIC– Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- BCPL– Basic Combined Programming Language
- CFML– Cold Fusion Markup Language
- COBOL– COmmon Business Oriented Language
- CSS– Cascading Style Sheet
- FORTRAN– FORmula TRANslation
- HTML– Hyper Text Markup Language
- iMAC– iNTERNET MACintosh
- J2EE– Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition
- JS – Java Script
- JSP– Java Server Pages
- LISP– LISt Processing
- MS WINDOWS– MicroSoft Wide Interactive Networking Development for Office Work Solutions
- ORACLE – Oak Ridge Analytical and Common Logical Engine
- PERL– Practical Extraction and Reporting Language
- PHP– Hypertext Pre Processor
- PROLOG– PROgramming in LOGic
- SAP– System Analysis and Programming
- SQL– Structured Query Language
- VBS– Visual Basic Scripting
- VFP – Visual FoxPro
- XML– eXtensible Markup Language
- XSL– eXtensible Stylesheet Language
I tried my best to list all Important Computer Programming Languages and Full Form for Banking Exams as well as other competitive exams.
Thanks a lot for visiting our website, Support us by sharing this post to the world.
Read it also: Compound Words